BIJLI MAHADEV TREK
- Duration : 4 Days
- Maximum Elevation : 2400 mtrs.
- Grade : Easy
- Season : Round the year except rainy season
Detailed Itinerary :
- Day 1: Manali to Naggar / Jana (2100mts.) 4hrs.
The starting point of the trek is the old capital of Kullu Naggar is just 21 km. from Manali. To reach the village Nashala you need to take a natural road that leads through beautiful deodar forests. Then walk gradually for about 4 to 5 hrs and reach the camp of the day Jana.
- Day2: Jana to Matikochar (2340mts.) 5 hrs.
A well build road leads to matikochar where one can view the lovely valley of Kullu and the surroundings snow clad peaks. The lights during the night can be seen from the camp.
- Day3: Matikochar to Bijli Mahadev (2460mts.) 4hrs.
Walk gradually through the Kais wild life sentury that leads towards the temple of lord Shiva. The twin valleys of Beas and Parvati can be seen from the camp at Bijli Mahadev.
- Day4: Bijli Mahadev to Manali 1 hrs Trekking & 3 hrs by jeep.
It takes one hour to Puid Village. It is connected by the road. Then we can ride the jeep from Puid to Manali or other option is we can descent to Sharsari in the Parvati valley then drive to Manikaran hot spring.